Author Topic: 300$ NT shell  (Read 685 times)

Offline Wayne Wright

300$ NT shell
« on: April 21, 2005, 10:31:58 pm »
Just thought I'd share my find with the island boys.

At a place called Island Mustang, west of parksville, there is a 90-91 Laser rs non turbo shell. This shell has an absolutely MINT tan interior, every peice on the body is good besides for the front driver fender, hood, bumper, and driver headlight. No engine. Has the stock laser spoiler. Also comes with a FWD NT tranny, 241,000 km's on it all. I couldn't beleive the condition of the interior, and I'm VERY choked I don't have the 300$ to get it :x , tan is my dream interior color, looks very sharp on black. All windows are mint beside for the drivers one which isn't there. Has a decent looking clutch and pressure plate as well. Also has rebuild status, so it could easily be restored and sold. Hell, once I do my engine swap, you can buy the peices off me and get them painted.  :wink:

Anyways, just thought I'd share that Incase there's an NT owner out there, looking for a nice interior, or spoiler, or windshield, any peice from the middle of the car back.

It was really funny, we were standing there looking at it, I asked the guy, how much for the two side peices of the spoiler. He said "300$ for the whole thing." I was like " You want 300$ for a spoiler?" He's like no, the whole car and my jaw dropped.  :laugh:  for 50$ more he'll tow it to nanaimo.

Anyways, just wanted to share my miss oppertunity, that maybe someone else could profit from.

Offline Eric McIntyre

300$ NT shell
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 12:59:43 am »
spoiler? they never came with spoilers? unless it was added from a 90-91 talon
1 laser rs....sold
the only way it was doin 12's in a quarter mile was being dropped off a 1320 foot  cliff
.....stupid university costing so much

Offline Wade Carlson

300$ NT shell
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 06:17:22 pm »
thasts not true eric...some came with the same spoiler as the nt talons

i've seen it
Had a DSM...........sold it............ never been happier

Offline Wayne Wright

300$ NT shell
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 08:47:15 pm »
Haha, exactly right Wade, actually, I think they are quite nice, a little bit different from the Talon ones that wrap all the way to the mirrors, and a lil different at the back.

Seriously, the interior on this thing is so mint, Alone it's worth the 300$ if ya ask me.

Then yeh got the soiler to sell to me, mint bumper, mint hatch, mint doors...it would be a waiting game to start making profit, but man I wish I had the cash.  :roll:

Offline Eric McIntyre

300$ NT shell
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 11:30:34 pm »
crazy... learn something new every day
1 laser rs....sold
the only way it was doin 12's in a quarter mile was being dropped off a 1320 foot  cliff
.....stupid university costing so much