Author Topic: Another day when I wish I had AWD  (Read 750 times)

Offline Jeremy Clarke

• http://www.westcostdsm.ca
Another day when I wish I had AWD
« on: July 10, 2005, 05:59:29 pm »
Today I found myself driving around a gravel pit and ended up stuck in a washout that some clever machine operator filled with loose sand :roll:
Had to get a co-worker to come tow me out after I dug it so deep it high centered.:oops: Messed up my front clip a bit and lost the support for my IC. Had to wire it in place for the drive home. :evil:

WWD SUX :P

Offline Jeetinder Ghataurah

• http://www.cardomain.com/id/jeetinderg
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 09:06:30 pm »
That's why i'm getting an awd
color=green]Widebody 95 Talon AWD 5SPD - 6-bolt motor, Evo III 16G, Walbro 255, Centerforce Clutch, FMIC, Turbo RFL BOV, Black Leather & Green Suede Interior, 2 10" subs

The only difference between a genious and and insanity is success[/color]

Offline Wayne Wright

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 10:42:03 pm »
I feel your pain Jeremy, ever since I made the switch, I've just had a big  :D on my face everytime I get in my car.

I was casually racing a done up dodge R/T, and missed second gear cause I need to adjust my clutch master cylinder rod, anyways, we came to another light and I was like sweet, but he didn't race me that time.....

We pulled over later on a had a chat fer a bit, turns out he's from Van, anyways, I was like why didn't you race, he's like oooh Ha Ha Ha, I don't race in the rain.

I was just like OH YEH, cuz you'd just burnout everywhere....thats right eh.

:P

Anyways Jer, I think it's time for you to make the switch :wink:
My method was very cost effective, just grab an AWD shell for 600-1000$ like I did, and swap over your motor and interior, grab one of the shitty parts trannies floating around the board, and we can rebuild it. I'll even do it all with you if you want man, cuz having someone there makes things MUCH easier.

Sorry to hear there was damage man, that just blows.