Author Topic: $#%^ IT! - broke PS belt  (Read 683 times)

Offline Wade Carlson

$#%^ IT! - broke PS belt
« on: January 10, 2004, 12:24:30 pm »
so heres the situation yesterday im driving along and all of a sudden bam my steering gets really hard i think oh well probably just the belt no big deal so i stop at my friends and sure enough its the belt or lack there of so i drop the car off at home and say no problem i'll fix it tomorrow
so i get up this mornin and go to canadian tire...they don't have it but they tell me the one in esquimalt does so i go over and no they don't havew it what the fuck
so i go to lordco and tey ave it finally but now im late takein my dads car back to him........great
so finally im at home with belt in hand and start takein shit apart now this bolt needs a 12mm wrench i'll just grab it oh wait FUCK i lent my wrenches out now because i lent em out i been fucked over twice when i've needed to fix shit what the hell!

moral of the story never lend out tools and never borrow tools if u need em for a job odds are you'll need em again someday so just fuckin buy em yourself
and if u ever lend out tools you will need em back at always just the right time that u can't get them

FUCK THIS SHIT
now im fuckin pissed off and i can't drive and what the fuck!
Had a DSM...........sold it............ never been happier

Offline Matt Demick

$#%^ IT! - broke PS belt
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2004, 04:47:09 pm »
Rule of thumb with a Talon. ALWAYS KEEP A 12MM IN THE GLOVE BOX! LOL
0' Eagle Talon TSI AWD, JDM 4G63 6/4 Bolt,DSM LINK, X-treme FMIC, 16G/20G Hybrid, Tial BOV, MBC @22psi, 255 Walbro, GM Maf, 680 injectors, WEB 264 Cams, SS Header, 2.5" TurboBack with O2 Elliminator, Tail 38mm External Waste Gate, Fidanza flywheel, ACT 2600 race clutch, and Fidanza Race Shifter