Author Topic: camping/drinkin weekend?  (Read 3622 times)

Dave Leyenaar

camping/drinkin weekend?
« on: March 31, 2004, 07:32:16 pm »
i was thinkn that this summer we should rent a group campground  at one end of the island and get bloddy smahsed.. either in vic or like CR, and wither like the next day or the day of the piss up before were smashed we should do an island tour  from one end to the other...  whatcha think boys?

Chris Spencer

camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 08:05:00 pm »
We island boys do like drinking :booze:   I'd be down for sure!!!!!

Offline Jeremy Clarke

• http://www.westcostdsm.ca
camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 08:30:22 pm »
Sounds like somthing I'd enjoy. I love camping. :thumbs:

Offline Wade Carlson

camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 10:21:27 pm »
camping and drinking!

could it get any better
Had a DSM...........sold it............ never been happier

Offline Eric McIntyre

camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 10:51:13 pm »
i like the way this crazy man thinks......how far is it to the north end of the island??
1 laser rs....sold
the only way it was doin 12's in a quarter mile was being dropped off a 1320 foot  cliff
.....stupid university costing so much

Offline Dan Harshey

• http://www.geocities.com/dishesco/Dishes_Home.html
camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2004, 10:33:53 am »
Quote from: "Eric McIntyre"
how far is it to the north end of the island??

HA HA! YES! camping and drinking is there anything better.... women?? Nah!

i know that from my house it is 230kms to Vic. and from my house to Campbell River it is about 40kms, so around 270 - 280ish kms to CR from Vic. any farther north is anybodys guess i haven't been past CR in a long time.
91 Talon Tsi AWD 312hp/294ft/lbs<br />93 Talon Tsi FWD SOLD!

Offline Jeremy Clarke

camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2004, 01:32:03 pm »
It should be somewhere we can stay near the cars. IE no walk-in campgrounds or anything. If all of us went camping and left our cars it would be a theifs dream come true. :laugh:

Dave Leyenaar

camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2004, 07:42:40 pm »
i was thinkin the group campground at rathtrevor (Parksville) because we could litterally park all the cars in a circle and set up camp in the middle or somthing along thoes lines   as for trip..  lets discuss shall we?

Offline Jeremy Clarke

camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2004, 09:26:27 pm »
Isn't that place really hard to get and don't they charge per person and per car now?

Chris Spencer

camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2004, 10:26:56 pm »
Rathtrevor is a nice place to camp.  I think the provincial parks are like 18 bucks a night for one site which is allowed 4 people.  Any more than 4 people and you pay more I think.  We could just get a double site or depending on how many people come we could just get a bunch of sites in a row.

Dave Leyenaar

camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2004, 11:23:01 pm »
are there any campsites in sooke or anywhere else down south? it's gotta be somewher that we can live up to our DSMer name and get a little tipsy and possibly influence the nearby females to get naked or do some other sorta kinky drunk stuff without  gaining negative attention from the public... :twisted:

Offline Jesse Veitch

camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2004, 11:42:35 pm »
I agree.. if there's gonna be a bunch of us camping and drinking.. there's gonna be loudness, and provincial campgrounds are way too regulated
97 TSi AWD
92 TSi AWD 6/4 bolt - Sold

Shawn Parsons

camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2004, 12:05:45 am »
Hahahaha, what about somewhere like Bamfield! 8)  Thats outta the way and if you get loud there.... whos gonna know?! Oh and the logging roads to get there are fun to drive too! Hahaha!

Chris Spencer

camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2004, 12:33:39 am »
Jordan River is near Sooke.  But it's not much more than a piece of rock that sticks out into the ocean and no one goes there except for surfers.  Burnt Bridge is around somewhere too.  Don't know where though because whenI went there I was drunk.  Wade might know.

Offline Eric McIntyre

camping/drinkin weekend?
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2004, 11:54:25 am »
burnt bridge is awesome.... but theres a gravel road goin to it... and some of you 2gs might not wanna mess up your nice rides....... :roll: its definately a good place to get drunk as a skunk.....
1 laser rs....sold
the only way it was doin 12's in a quarter mile was being dropped off a 1320 foot  cliff
.....stupid university costing so much