Author Topic: &%*@#^@ DSM!!!!  (Read 3678 times)

Offline Andrew Steele

• http://www.bcdsm.org
&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« on: February 20, 2004, 12:46:30 pm »
Go to open my door at lunch, and hear a slight crunch.

Roll down window, look out front, open the door slowly, sure enuff - there goes my fender.  

Fucking POS ...  :evil:
1999.5 Audi A4 2.8L Quattro Tip
1994 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

AaronRichmond

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 12:49:55 pm »
man I truely feel bad for you.  I hope your not going to school because if I were in your situation I would be screwed.

Offline Andrew Steele

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2004, 12:57:14 pm »
You mean "screwed" like paying $300 for a block that's missing it's main caps?
1994 Eagle Talon (SOLD)

Offline Jared Clark

• http://Vancouver240.com
&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2004, 12:58:18 pm »
Quote from: "Andrew Steele"
You mean "screwed" like paying $300 for a block that's missing it's main caps?

:shock: !!!

:laugh:

oh my.... now thats humour... anyways

Andrew, I feel for ya... I had it on both sides :(
ormer owner of a '93 AWD
Now: 1989 240SX, 13.5@107
        1990 240SX, 12.4@114

AaronRichmond

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2004, 01:06:28 pm »
whats humor is that I delivered the product to robin and was inspected so where do you get off saying something like that.

Offline Andrew Steele

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2004, 01:11:33 pm »
Quote from: "AaronRichmond"
whats humor is that I delivered the product to robin and was inspected so where do you get off saying something like that.

Inspected or not, the caps are required.  Are you going to refund his money or leave him hangin w/ a useless block?
1994 Eagle Talon (SOLD)

AaronRichmond

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2004, 01:43:29 pm »
If they were required then I should have been told upon delivery and the sale wouldnt have gone through.  I wont be refunding any money for the block, if I do find the caps then I will give them to him no questions asked, but I dont legally have to.  I am a student with no job so 300$ is quite a bit of money to me.  I can offer this to the club though if someone from the club can find someone to buy my awd 5spd tranny package for 800 then I will give andrew 150 of it.

Offline Robin Toor

• http://bcdsm.labattz.com/Robin%20Ride/featured_ride.htm
&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2004, 02:20:31 pm »
If they were required then I should have been told upon delivery and the sale wouldnt have gone through.  I wont be refunding any money for the block, if I do find the caps then I will give them to him no questions asked, but I dont legally have to.  I am a student with no job so 300$ is quite a bit of money to me.  I can offer this to the club though if someone from the club can find someone to buy my awd 5spd tranny package for 800 then I will give andrew 150 of it.

look at you, Mr. Businessman

you give me a block with no main caps for $300, and then tell me that if I find someone to buy your tranny for $800 you will give me $150 back for the block? You should be a lawyer, better yet... a politician. Hell you would make an awesome next president of the united states.

I said I wanted a block with no head.... main caps are part of the block, a screwdriver in the oil pan is not, but hey, you gave me that part for free and I'm not complaining, but main caps come with a block, I didnt have time to inspect it when you dropped the block off at my house, I ASSUMED you knew what a block was, and that main caps are a part of it. Find ANY ONE PERSON that knows anything about motors that says that main caps are not a part of a block, and you can get replacements, and I will drop this whole case.

Since you did not deliver the complete product I requested for (which includes the main caps), I expect my money back. I hope you find those caps, so then it wont have to come to that, and everybody walks away happy.

Oh and for your information, yes you do legally have to give me the main caps. They are a part of the block, without them I just bought a $300 piece of metal that is completely useless....

AaronRichmond

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2004, 02:34:26 pm »
actually robin I was offering to give him 150 and give me nothing back that way he can still use the crank and any other parts he needs.  Also I am willing to give you my big rods for $30 and you pay Andrew whatever you want.  I am not a greedy person If I had 300$ to buy the block back with I would do it and most likely find my main caps in spring and build an engine but I dont have any money thats why I am selling all my parts so I can get my talon on the road and find myself a part time job until school is done.

Offline Aaron Moore

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2004, 04:58:32 pm »
2 TSI AWD 16G
95 TSI AWD GROUND BLINGER
98 SPYDER EVO 16G
99 GS400 PIMPED TO THE MAX
2005 300C up and on....

Offline Robin Toor

• http://bcdsm.labattz.com/Robin%20Ride/featured_ride.htm
&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2004, 05:02:46 pm »
actually robin I was offering to give him 150 and give me nothing back that way he can still use the crank and any other parts he needs.  Also I am willing to give you my big rods for $30 and you pay Andrew whatever you want.  I am not a greedy person If I had 300$ to buy the block back with I would do it and most likely find my main caps in spring and build an engine but I dont have any money thats why I am selling all my parts so I can get my talon on the road and find myself a part time job until school is done.

#1- you say you did nothing wrong, if you did nothing wrong then why are you giving Andrew $150?

#2 - if youhad $300 to buy the block back you would do it and find your caps? WHY DONT YOU FIND THE MAIN CAPS FOR ME? I HAVE YOUR BLOCK AND PAID YOU $300 FOR IT!

Offline John Hartman

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2004, 05:34:21 pm »
Robin and Mike S can share door stories now.  Shitty deal man...
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

AaronRichmond

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2004, 06:26:44 pm »
because Id rather spend the 300 bucks and remain a part of this club and not have to deal with this everyday I just want to hang out here.  and like I said we still have tons of snow here if by chance they are here they could pop up anytime from now till spring.

Offline Jovan Ceklaj

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2004, 06:48:09 pm »
Aaron,  I've never in my life seen someone get so many chances and subsequently screw each of them up.  You tried to scam money out of people and you were given another chance, again you tried to scam money and again you were given another chance and yet you still have the audacity to try and scam again.  Not only that, but this time you've managed to screw the one and only guy that was defending you when everyone else wanted your head on a stick.  And on top of that he STILL defended you when you were getting angry at him.  You'd think the least you could do would be to get a pair of snow pants on and look for his caps.

Since this situation on its own isn't going to get any better I'm willing to go out to the Okanagan and to your house, not to kick your ass as so many would like, but to help you dig up those main caps that you say are buried under acres and acres of impenetrable snow :roll: .  This way, Robin gets his main caps, and you don't get an angry brown guy from Surrey after you (note -  :P ).  I'm honestly sick and tired of seeing the same thing happen over and over again

Jovan
 1989 Nissan 240sx (daily POS/autocross slut)
- '92 6/4 bolt Tsi AWD 5 spd. (Burned to the ground!)

AaronRichmond

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2004, 07:24:08 pm »
first of all Ive never tried to scam money.  If I were trying to scam money dont you think I would be gone by now.  I never got mad at Robin.  See what I mean you guys think Im so bad but way back in the day like 2 years ago I was 15 coming 16 and wanted to start a group buy which was really stupid at my age anyways I realized I couldnt go through with it and back out when all of you guys jump on me and accused me.  So I retaliated like a stupid 15 year old.  The only other screw up was Graeme and that was just a mixture of busyness and then forgetting but either way he got what he needed.(my mistake).  This deal with robin was just an accident do you guys just think I would want to keep these when obviously they cant be used with any other engine?  If you honestly think I dont have a acreage with shit loads of car parts on it Ill post a digital picture of my yard and all the cars around and parts.  Sorry for all this.