Author Topic: &%*@#^@ DSM!!!!  (Read 3679 times)

Offline Robin Toor

• http://bcdsm.labattz.com/Robin%20Ride/featured_ride.htm
&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2004, 07:29:07 pm »
Quote from: "AaronRichmond"
and Id like to say whats up with you robin you were being all good about everything one mistake ( forgot about graemes trim) your caps I didnt think were included.  and you all think I should get beaten down haha its like highschool all over again.  Fuck it delete my account I like the dsm community but this is bullshit.

Thats getting mad at me...

I dont care about the acerage of car parts you have, I dont need a digital pic of it..... what I would like is the main caps for this block in my mailbox as soon as possible.

You said it yourself, if you had your motor back, you would find the caps and build the motor..... meaning that you have the caps, you just havent been looking for them..... so start looking.... if you want to build your rep back just put on some snow pants and think real hard what you did with those caps after you took them off....

AaronRichmond

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2004, 07:34:57 pm »
man I told you Ive been looking and still am Ive pretty much covered all the area I can the rest is pretty much open field yeah there is a chance I might find them but I dont know if they are under the snow or not.  Thats not getting mad thats asking why you said you were going to beat me.  Didnt know you were joking around.

Offline Martin Raska

• http://www.FormulaUBC.com
&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2004, 07:37:21 pm »
I don't want to jump in to something I don't know anything about but when you sell something to somebody and forget to include something, you take care of it soon, and not on your own time a few months down the road.  That was part of the deal which should have been closed when the transfer of product and money had taken place.
url=www.paypal.com/xclick/business=martin%40raska.net&item_name=Martin+Raska+is+a+swell+guy&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD]Now accepting donations![/url]

Offline Jovan Ceklaj

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2004, 07:44:31 pm »
You don't seem to get it.  It's not just here, CA DSM has had similar run ins with you, how is it possible that so many deals have gone sour? You seem to have a fair amount of "accidents"; like the gray hound that you send your stuff on never seems to arrive.  I've yet to see a deal go over smoothly with you.  

The only reason you're not gone yet is because Andrew Steele has been kind enough to give you a chance over and over again because you seemed like you wanted to make things better.  

Aaron, rest assured I'm going to be having a long talk with Andrew about your future on the site.

Jovan

also, thanks Robin, I was just looking at that post.
 1989 Nissan 240sx (daily POS/autocross slut)
- '92 6/4 bolt Tsi AWD 5 spd. (Burned to the ground!)

Offline Marty van den Bosch

• http://martyvandenbosch.fotopic.net/
&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2004, 08:59:04 pm »
I think I should start up a business making custom CF side fenders  :D

Driver side:
A slight angle near the door to stop this issue
Stainless dump tube port-hole for dumped O2s right in front of the tire with a flapper <<<---that and a spark plug flame mod will scare the shit outa the guy you meet at the light  :shock:
Ram air for the rad (fin type scoop and plumbing)

Passenger side
Ram air for the Intake (fin type straight accross from the filter -out)
A shelf to store the relocated overflow bottle. (back side of wheel)
991 Plymouth Laser FWD
12.0 @ 121.7mph

AaronRichmond

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2004, 07:57:07 am »
sorry never had a bad dealing with anyone on cadsm.  One guy I didnt want to deal with got mad that I didnt send a bracket and then he would pay me.  I do have the right to do that.  Yeah well I sold robin that block a long time ago ( robin if he remembers can give exact date) and I thought everything was fine up until 2 weeks ago or so.  If I had known he needed the main caps within a few days of drop off or even a few weeks I could have gotten him the caps but now that its months down the road they most likely have been thrown out or are sitting somewhere under the snow.  

okay say someone from the board ( well respected nice guy doesnt know too much about engine rebuilds and doesnt have much money) had sold the block to robin and didnt know the caps were supposed to be included and robin didnt check to see if they were there upon delivery or even for a few months. ( Robin, Andrew informed me you didnt know you needed the main caps either!!!!)  and so a few months go by and someone who does know something about engine rebuilds informs Robin he needs the caps or the block is useless.  Well over months people do clean up and throw out alot of things that arent going to be used etc and so the caps could easily have been thrown out.  I think you guys are just sticking together as a group when you know that this isnt even my fault.  Sure the caps were needed but if you think I should have held onto them just in case well your wrong Im not a packrat and if I feel it isnt garbage I throw it out.  They still may be around here somewhere because I dont remember throwing them out.

Offline Rob czep

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2004, 08:57:28 am »
You can get new caps and line hone the block cant you?, juat a thought
91 TSI AWD : Modified
09 Lancer  : Stock

Offline Scott Girvin

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2004, 04:02:19 pm »
Aaron, instead of arguing about it.........just look for the damn things first. Or atleast make an effort to find some for the block. As a seller it's your responsiblilty to atleast have some common sense and be curtious.  We're all here to learn and help one another, not just sell some parts and not have any follow through when a deal goes bad. Maybe we learned something here?

AaronRichmond

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2004, 04:20:27 pm »
Scott Ive spent hours looking that was done without a thought.  Ive read you can use main caps off other 4g63s with no problems.  If this is the case then I will locate some caps and have them shipped to andrew if he agrees.

Offline Robin Toor

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2004, 07:48:29 pm »
yes you can use different caps and line and hone the block, but if it is not done properly... and it needs to be PRECISE, then you get problems like crank walk and crank spin.... nobody needs to risk those problems...

If I were to sell a block, and I wasnt sure if the caps are needed on there or if they are supposed to be taken off, I would either ASK, or leave them on there because I have no need for them, and they came with the motor. I said I wanted a block with crank... as soon as I say the word block or crank, ir pretty much means a motor with with no head, pistons, and rods..... everything else stays on... if you didnt know you should of asked somebody... or left them on since you have no use for them...

AaronRichmond

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2004, 08:04:59 pm »
but the reason I took them off is because you only wanted those two items and the rest was going to be built up.

Offline Michael Cummings

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2004, 08:11:21 pm »
You don't seem to get it. It's not just here, CA DSM has had similar run ins with you, how is it possible that so many deals have gone sour? You seem to have a fair amount of "accidents"; like the gray hound that you send your stuff on never seems to arrive. I've yet to see a deal go over smoothly with you.

I can personally say that I have had a smooth transaction with him.  I bought a dual guage pod and autometer a/f guage from him.  He agreed to send the items to me first, so once i recieved the items I would pay him, because of his bad rep.  I got the items as described in the amount of time that was agreed on.  Items worked perfectly so then I payed him.  I also have another deal pending with him right now, unless he's forgotten.  Again I am waiting for the item before i send payment.

However just because I have had a good transaction doesn't cancle out all the bad transactions, and definitly doesn't forgive for this situation.  However, I don't feel that it is my place to get in to the middle of this whole drama subject.  I do feel bad for Robin though, hopefully you get what you deserve in the end Robin (your caps).
1992 Talon Tsi (Sold - Owned from 02-09)
1990 Chev Astro (RIP)
1988 Yamaha FZR250 (RIP)
2008 Kawi Ninja250R (daily rider)
1998 Ford Explorer XLT (daily driver)

Offline John Hartman

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2004, 09:08:00 pm »
back on topic, Steele man, check your caps and your ISC, cause you got all the other problems :(  Those are the only real common things to go left.

Good news is, soon, you will have a new car, once you fix it all.  :)
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Robin Toor

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2004, 11:18:04 pm »
Quote from: "AaronRichmond"
but the reason I took them off is because you only wanted those two items and the rest was going to be built up.

but the caps are a part of the block... and I cant build up any other caps, I need the stock ones...

Offline John Hartman

&%*@#^@ DSM!!!!
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2004, 11:26:05 pm »
plus with the caps that came with it Robin didnt hve to shell out for an align bore/hone at a machine shop.  That aint cheap.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods