Author Topic: 07 mustang gt......  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Mark Guthrie

07 mustang gt......
« on: December 17, 2007, 10:08:10 pm »
at my local track... i was driving home from dinner with the girlfriend, coming through town and a 07 gt mustang comes rippin past me, im like ok whatever and keep driving and all of a sudden i come up to a red light where he is now sitting and waiting..my girlfriend looks over at him and he laughs and gives me a smirk, as if saying haha nice car buddy.....
so i wait for green sitting at about 4k rpm launched the car and all i saw was him trying to catch up..... hit third and he was still 3 cars behind lol all i heard was a little screech from his tires and and after that all i saw was headlights in my rearveiw :P

silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Jamie Oswald

Re: 07 mustang gt......
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 12:00:11 am »
Thats how we roll, Dam that would have been great footage

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 12:09:09 am »
lol thats the first thing my woman said after she calmed down lol
my gf's comments "was like holy fuck your winning holy fuck ur killing him holy fuck he gave up"
"dammit i wish we had the camera lol"

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 10:04:13 pm »
Nice job, the newer GT is no slouch!  Your car is not really optimized yet either, /wicked grin/
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 11:56:13 pm »
haha thanks john, i slipped the clutch and launched the car so it actually took off, never done it before since im not sure how good of shape the clutch is in, but my car has been running crazy amounts of boost lately, i keep having to turn up/down my boost controller cuz i boost 14psi like i want it to, then all of a sudden im driving and my cuts out, and i realise that i just hit 17 psi....... :o
so i turn it down and its 16psi and still cutting out, turn it down and its at 14psi, then the next morning it does the same afternoon it runs 10 psi.. it sucks its all over the place..

Offline Drew Sale

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 12:44:51 am »
haha awsome. like John said those GT's are messin' around at all. we used to rip em to the gas station and back when i worked at a Ford dealership and holy hell, the torque in em is unbelievable. it's such a shame that the suspension is a total joke.
grats on the kill
I dont care what anyone says about my car. It only had 1 error code.

Offline Jared Grant

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 07:10:49 pm »
the shelby is where its at tho.
90 tsi awd. ssqv, tubular header, no cat.