Author Topic: stupid Celica GTS with bodykit (probably a turbo)  (Read 2255 times)

patrickWoo

stupid Celica GTS with bodykit (probably a turbo)
« on: October 10, 2008, 09:00:25 am »
so this guy spotted me on the way to school, and decided that he has to prove something.... well he spotted a granny's Galant with anime sticker all over the back and thought "hey that's some hot shit" LOL....some people

then he decided to race me off the line every light on Nordell Way.... busy street middle of the day with average traffic at 80km/h we only raced to moderate 100ish all the time. But every time he tried he saw my nanny Galant just gaining on him like he's standing still so he gets pissed off and start swerving thru traffic trying to lose me.

I, being very cautious about this kind of things (like a bit of a low speed drag is a-ok but when you start swerving in and out of traffic that's getting too stupid), started to back off but he still tried to get away with all his might and he cut right between 2 cars and INTO THE ONCOMING TRAFFIC hahahahahaha....

what a douchebag cars on the opp lanes braked  and honked the shit out of him and he runs back into my lane....

sometimes kids need to grow a brain before modding their cars and think they are teh shit.....

some indian kid drives it it's typical ricer show car celica with mismatched grey vinyl all over the car like camouflauge....

hideous bodykit too, btw.

Offline Matt Mann

Re: stupid Celica GTS with bodykit (probably a turbo)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 09:25:58 am »
This guys sounds very dangerous to himself and people around him. My word of advice, just don't give him the time of day, let him "win" and don't even bother racing him on the street its not worth it b/c next time he could hit and kill some innocent driver or pedestrian! If he rolls up beside you, look over and do the Updown side to side look and then just roll your eyes in annoyance  ;D
1993 Black NT (RIP)
1990 Champayne TSI FWD
1995 Black NT (SOLD)

Offline Sy Haw Wong

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 09:30:26 am »
This guys sounds very dangerous to himself and people around him. My word of advice, just don't give him the time of day, let him "win" and don't even bother racing him on the street its not worth it b/c next time he could hit and kill some innocent driver or pedestrian! If he rolls up beside you, look over and do the Updown side to side look and then just roll your eyes in annoyance  ;D

Nicely said.

Offline Ryan Coft

• Administrator
  • Retired!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 09:34:32 am »
Bah, i've always believe it's better to just look at people like that and not punch it, makes them wonder how badly they would have been killed.

Offline Matt Mann

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 09:43:32 am »
Bah, i've always believe it's better to just look at people like that and not punch it, makes them wonder how badly they would have been killed.

This what I am suggesting. lol
1993 Black NT (RIP)
1990 Champayne TSI FWD
1995 Black NT (SOLD)

patrickWoo

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 11:00:52 am »
lol but then I was sure I was going to take him anyway and I proved to him like 3 times at least at 3 stop light drags to traffic flow + alpha speeds. being not a highway and unable to do a ricer flyby he had to do a ricer getaway. Which could have ended up badly.

no one pushed him to go faster I was following traffic by the time he did that stupid move.... :-[

Offline Matt Mann

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 03:32:37 pm »
lol..thats definitely a funny story..I know its hard to not race someone thats such a loser about it, and knowing your car is sooo much better than theirs.. As my wife would say to me as some loser pulls up beside me "put your balls back in your pants, and don't be stupid" hahaha... Heres what I like to do if they pull up beside you trying to size you up, just give a few rev ups like your going to race. wait for the rpm to settle, Then as it goes green casually drive like you were not even racing. And watch him take off, and look like a idiot.. I think its pretty funny.
1993 Black NT (RIP)
1990 Champayne TSI FWD
1995 Black NT (SOLD)

Offline Shane Sawatzki

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 05:25:32 pm »
lol..thats definitely a funny story..I know its hard to not race someone thats such a loser about it, and knowing your car is sooo much better than theirs.. As my wife would say to me as some loser pulls up beside me "put your balls back in your pants, and don't be stupid" hahaha... Heres what I like to do if they pull up beside you trying to size you up, just give a few rev ups like your going to race. wait for the rpm to settle, Then as it goes green casually drive like you were not even racing. And watch him take off, and look like a idiot.. I think its pretty funny.

I like ur wifes saying...lol and what you do is what I do most of the time, give a couple revs, get them all pumped to go, the just roll off the light and let them rip away . but sometimes...I look at them, laugh, ( iv got a pretty good fake "your a fucking idiot" laugh lol , then I awd launch up to the speed limit, click on my 4 ways to signal, I WIN FAGGOT lol, and watch the other car do a ricer flyby
2011 Range Rover Sport SC - wife’s daily
1995 Range Rover Classic - restoration project
1990 Mitsubishi Delica - my daily
92 Skyline GTR - weekend warrior
93 Skyline GTR - wife’s weekend warrior
91 Skyline GTS-4 - Sold
91 Tsi AWD - Sold

Offline Drew Sale

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 07:44:48 pm »
I was heading out to one of our local strips around midnight one night and i see this little VW pull up beside me. it's lookin pretty good with those tiny little wheels they put on em. sounded great too. light turns green, we both take off. we're up to about 160 over by Edmonds skytrain stn then i see what looks like a cop so i slow down a bit. he keeps going cuz he's got something to prove and because i slowed down he got just enough in front of me to swerve into my lane about 6 inches away from my front bumper. so now i know he's a punk who cant stand losing. so i start following him so i could invite him out to the strip. he stops a few blocks away and i pull up and calmly say "hey thanks for cutting me off, it makes you look tough. you should come down to the strip i'm heading to to meet up with a couple of other ppl and we can see just how fast that thing is." so i give him the directions and sure enough he shows up with like 3 other guys in his car (cuz i'm just that intimidating [/sarcasm]). we line up, i kill him, when we roll back to the crowd everyone starts laughing at him until he gets so ashamed he 'burns out' and takes off. what a loser. twice actually
I dont care what anyone says about my car. It only had 1 error code.

Offline Matt Mann

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 04:01:17 pm »
I was heading out to one of our local strips around midnight one night and i see this little VW pull up beside me. it's lookin pretty good with those tiny little wheels they put on em. sounded great too. light turns green, we both take off. we're up to about 160 over by Edmonds skytrain stn then i see what looks like a cop so i slow down a bit. he keeps going cuz he's got something to prove and because i slowed down he got just enough in front of me to swerve into my lane about 6 inches away from my front bumper. so now i know he's a punk who cant stand losing. so i start following him so i could invite him out to the strip. he stops a few blocks away and i pull up and calmly say "hey thanks for cutting me off, it makes you look tough. you should come down to the strip i'm heading to to meet up with a couple of other ppl and we can see just how fast that thing is." so i give him the directions and sure enough he shows up with like 3 other guys in his car (cuz i'm just that intimidating [/sarcasm]). we line up, i kill him, when we roll back to the crowd everyone starts laughing at him until he gets so ashamed he 'burns out' and takes off. what a loser. twice actually

Hahahhaha lol whatta story..Props to you being the bigger person on the street AND the strip
1993 Black NT (RIP)
1990 Champayne TSI FWD
1995 Black NT (SOLD)

Offline Drew Sale

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 12:19:09 am »
haha thanks. what a loser he was. i miss going to the strip every weekend. i miss killing all my buddies' cars who think their so fast. wet, dry, warm, cold, doesn't matter.
I dont care what anyone says about my car. It only had 1 error code.

Offline David Dizon

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 02:08:18 pm »
haha thanks. what a loser he was. i miss going to the strip every weekend. i miss killing all my buddies' cars who think their so fast. wet, dry, warm, cold, doesn't matter.

ahh that strip your talking about sure brings good memories :D Alot of kids there now smoking up and shit, cops sometimes come by to check =(
1993 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 20g turbo
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T

patrickWoo

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 02:26:05 pm »
they can check all they want but isn't smoking up o-k in BC?  ;D damn I want a joint.

Offline Joliesa Lepp

• 1993 tsi awd - big 16g, fmic, meth... head.
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2008, 04:47:44 pm »
they can check all they want but isn't smoking up o-k in BC?  ;D damn I want a joint.

Screw that noise. I would never drive impaired in anyway or sort, and I got a 24hr for a joint in my friend wallet.

I don't even smoke weed!!!
Outta the game!

patrickWoo

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2008, 05:07:21 pm »
LOL I want to sit here and get hammered coz I was studying for my midterm all day long....  :D