Author Topic: Review: B2K Logger Cable  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Mike Schmid

Review: B2K Logger Cable
« on: October 20, 2003, 12:21:00 am »
I got mine the other day, looks like top notch construction, nice wiring and box and connectors and everything.  Only problem I had was my extension serial cable had those bolts on it that interfere with the fasteners holding the serial port into the logger unit.  I took the screws out for now but I'll grind the bolts of the cable for a permanent fix.  Works great with the TMO logger software, now I just have to figure out all the features of the software.  

All in all I'm pleased with the product and price.  ($65 + software)
DSMs - fun when they run

'92 TSi AWD AT - 180bhp
'93 TSi AWD - 195bhp
'90 Laser RS NT - *sold*
'71 Camaro - *sold*

Offline Travis Merrick

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2003, 02:47:50 am »
I would have to agree with you mr. schmid, definately an intresting likttle box.
2 TSi AWD - 14.2@98mph - RIP

85 SJ413 w/ Toy axles

Offline Andrew Scott

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2003, 02:30:50 pm »
yeah, but they DON'T WORK WITH CLIEs :( :(
Parked: 1989 240sx - Esso 87 octane, Superstore generic 10w30, Japanese automatic climate control, Pioneer AVIC-Z3 navagation, Tien Flex Coilovers, Poly bushings, R34 Brakes (front and rear), Cusco tri-point strut braces (front+rear), 1998 tail lights, rear+side valance, adjustable toe and camber arms, cusco sway bars, helical rear diff, Volk TE37s - For sale!
Daily: 2008 BMW M3 DCT

Offline Jovan Ceklaj

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2003, 06:01:54 pm »
I'd also like to add that Martin was a great guy to work with (in my dealings with him).  When I sent him an email saying mine wasn't working and I tried everything, he was more then happy to take it back and even paid for the shipping.

I highly recommend one

Jovan
 1989 Nissan 240sx (daily POS/autocross slut)
- '92 6/4 bolt Tsi AWD 5 spd. (Burned to the ground!)

Offline Andrew Scott

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2003, 09:33:35 pm »
Quote from: "Jovan Ceklaj"
I'd also like to add that Martin was a great guy to work with (in my dealings with him).  When I sent him an email saying mine wasn't working and I tried everything, he was more then happy to take it back and even paid for the shipping.

I highly recommend one

Jovan

Yeah, same with me. In fact, he sent me a crazy prototype one when I told him mine didn't work, it has a LED in it and everything. (it doesn't do anything).
Parked: 1989 240sx - Esso 87 octane, Superstore generic 10w30, Japanese automatic climate control, Pioneer AVIC-Z3 navagation, Tien Flex Coilovers, Poly bushings, R34 Brakes (front and rear), Cusco tri-point strut braces (front+rear), 1998 tail lights, rear+side valance, adjustable toe and camber arms, cusco sway bars, helical rear diff, Volk TE37s - For sale!
Daily: 2008 BMW M3 DCT

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2003, 06:14:55 pm »
yep, good little box for sure!!

I took the cover off to look and its got all sorts of wizardry in there :)

I don't use the screws to hold my cable in, and its not fallen off yet.

and I also don't think its the cable's fault, not too many work with the Clie, I've seen several posts on various pages with that complaint.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods