Author Topic: Kirban Fuel pressure regulator  (Read 681 times)

Offline John Hartman

Kirban Fuel pressure regulator
« on: September 30, 2004, 07:51:58 pm »
This is a good regulator.  Very nicely made, looks good, light weight, lots of effort to make it work well.

I can adjust the base pressure down to under 15 psi and it goes really high as well if you need that.

pressure guage does not fluctuate any more, like it used to nor does the needle vibrate.

It is machined from 2 pieces of aluminum, triple layer Viton diaphragm, nice fasteners, 2 -6an in, 1 -6an out.

the adjusting screw is an allen head, and is in nylon so it won't move by itself even if you don't tighten down the lock nut.

price was good at $105 US shipped.  

I got it from Mustang Warehouse.  

They were also very good, listened to my endless questions, put up with my Canadian issues etc.  They sent it so that I didn't have to pay UPS or FedEx piracy fees.  Same price for shipping to here as to the states.

Thumbs up all over the place  :)
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods