Author Topic: AVC-R Help!!!  (Read 881 times)

Chao C. Yin

AVC-R Help!!!
« on: November 21, 2002, 11:08:05 am »
I need a favor from you pleaseeeeeeeeeee...

I have installed a used AVC-R (thx Ryan)

I have the complete package except whoever took the AVC-R out of the original car was dumb enough to cut the harness from the boost sensor.  So now I am missing the plug on the harness that goes into AVC-R's boost sensor plug.

Here is a photo of my AVC-R's boost sensor I took with a digicam:

Normally I just need to plug the sensor to the harness and I am done, but now the plug on the harness is missing I need to hot-wire the sensor to the harness.

Here is the problem:

The colors from 3 wires from the sensor and the harness don't match, so I must find out which wire goes into which before I can use my AVCR.

As you can see in the photo, the 3 wire colors from the boost sensor are:

Pink
White
Brown

And the colors from harness are:

Blue
Yellow
Brown

Can anyone using a AVC-R tell me which color from the harness goes to which color to the boost sensor??

Thanks a bunch

Chao :o

Offline Merlin Beerens

AVC-R Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2002, 04:53:35 pm »
Hey Chao you might want to ask this at dsm tuners or dsmtalk, I could be wrong, but I dont think anyone is using an AVC-R here.... plus you will probably get a quicker answer..
url=http://gallery78402.fotopic.net/c223558.html]1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD[/url]

Chao C. Yin

AVC-R Help!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2002, 06:21:01 pm »
Yeah, but I registered DSMtalk.com like 6 month ago and I am still not cleared to post, not that I was banned there before or something..just never granted the permission...guess DSMtalk=old timers only, new members fuck off type of board. :roll: