Author Topic: Franks.......  (Read 3664 times)

Offline Ivan Skare

Re: Franks.......
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 10:47:29 pm »
You got fucked over dude...Frank's a fuckin douchebag.

I only use him for parts now and he knows it. Whatever, I don't like the guy.

I paid him $2400 3-4 years ago to completely rebuild my tranny, and two weeks later it fuckin died on me. Not only that, but he fucked up my alarm in the process. When I bitched him out about my alarm he tells me "well if someone wants your car bad enough, they'll take it anyway."

The fucker's lucky I didn't shoot him.

Think before you speak buddy. He's lucky you didn't shoot him? Grow up, kid. Get your head outta your ass. I don't like the way you talk on here.
2015 - 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST soon to be AWD
2012 - 1992 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
2004 - 1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
2002 - 1990 Plymouth Laser RS N/T

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2010, 11:25:13 pm »
My experiences with Frank have been great....when I didn't have a license he came out to chilliwack a couple time to pick my car up to work on it and dropped it off for me. And the second time I ever brought it there to get some pulleys replaced,he replaced my ecu because he said it was having problems and didn't even charge me for it. He's always gone above and beyond for me. I really can't see him trying to screw you over.

Offline Kyle Kemp

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2010, 11:32:12 pm »
Gave me awesome deals and has helped me out alot.
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - #1 for sound quality
-Big T28 w/ FP Manifold
-6 bolt swap
-3" Full Exhaust
-Greddy E managment
-Eprom ECU
-DSM Chip

Offline Ryan Singh

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2010, 11:33:32 pm »
You got fucked over dude...Frank's a fuckin douchebag.

I only use him for parts now and he knows it. Whatever, I don't like the guy.

I paid him $2400 3-4 years ago to completely rebuild my tranny, and two weeks later it fuckin died on me. Not only that, but he fucked up my alarm in the process. When I bitched him out about my alarm he tells me "well if someone wants your car bad enough, they'll take it anyway."

The fucker's lucky I didn't shoot him.

Think before you speak buddy. He's lucky you didn't shoot him? Grow up, kid. Get your head outta your ass. I don't like the way you talk on here.

Think before I speak?

I did thanks.

He's lucky you didn't shoot him?

That's what I said.

Kid?

LOL, how old do you think I am "buddy"?

Personally, I could really care less about what you think about the way I speak on here...I'm not here to make friends "buddy", I have enough of those. I'm here for the sole purpose to share information about our cars, and/or shops that work on our cars. Yes I may be a little outspoken sometimes...but big fuckin' deal. It's a free country, get over it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 12:10:15 am by Ryan Singh »
2001 Altezza RS200
1996 TSi AWD - In hibernation

Offline Matt Fredrikson

• Who needs a Turbo?
    • http://www.intencity.cc
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 12:11:56 am »
I never went to Frank for the simple reason that there are so many mixed reviews on him. That says it all I think.

Oh and Ryan you may be 30 but you act like your 18 and drive a car that looks like something a teenager would drive. That comment was disrespectfull and un called for I for one think your a fucking idiot and should really realize that the fact that you don't care what people think about you and your comments dosn't make it ok to act that way.
Team Martuned

02 Porsche Boxster S

Sold - 96 TSi AWD - GT30-11, AEM EMS, 860cc, W/I, all Custom SS pipes, ACT XD, Shep Stage 3

Offline Ryan Singh

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 12:20:26 am »
My experiences with Frank have been great....when I didn't have a license he came out to chilliwack a couple time to pick my car up to work on it and dropped it off for me. And the second time I ever brought it there to get some pulleys replaced,he replaced my ecu because he said it was having problems and didn't even charge me for it. He's always gone above and beyond for me. I really can't see him trying to screw you over.

Refer to my Vajazzle that Va-JJ!

;D
2001 Altezza RS200

Offline Ryan Singh

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 12:21:35 am »
I never went to Frank for the simple reason that there are so many mixed reviews on him. That says it all I think.

Oh and Ryan you may be 30 but you act like your 18 and drive a car that looks like something a teenager would drive. That comment was disrespectfull and un called for I for one think your a fucking idiot and should really realize that the fact that you don't care what people think about you and your comments dosn't make it ok to act that way.

Another fine excuse to not make friends here. LOL

I'm 30 but act like I'm 18?
Because I speak my mind? Because I don't hide behind the veil of society that the majority of the population does? ...just to be "politically correct?"

This is a public forum in which the public of our organization is free to discuss whatever we feel like. I don't like the guy. Just like you don't like me. But yet...it's okay for you to come here and make fun of MY ride...insult me...and call me names? Is this being civil? And then you have the audacity to turn around and tell me that I'm being a fuckin' child? Well my friend, fuck you...and fuck where you came from...you fuckin' hypocrite!

Uncalled for?

So what you're saying is that it's okay for this guy to rip people off? Doing a job half assed? Or because he buys icbc write-offs and makes money off them?

Disrespectful?

But my $2400 was well respected cash that he pocketed and fucked me over for...what about that? I'm supposed to just let that shit go?

PS - so what should my car look like then? An old pos that's thrown together with mismatch parts and what have you?
It looks like a teenager drives it? Not to me dude, personal preference right?
I guess mommy and daddy bought all your past cars for you hey? All the shit that's done to my car cost a lot of cash...I don't know any kids with money like that to blow on cosmetics...do you? Yeah you probably do...I guess in the suburbs kids roll around like that.

And then you tell me to think before I talk right? LOL Maybe you should follow your own advice.

Anyways...love it or hate it, I could really care less. If I were to dump that same cash into my engine instead of the cosmetics...I'd eat the majority of you for breakfast...auto or not. But I do things in a certain way, within an overall big picture, because I'm a perfectionist.

PPS - Name calling's uncalled for...fucko.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 01:52:35 am by Ryan Singh »
2001 Altezza RS200

Offline Ryan Singh

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 12:38:59 am »
LOL...monkey bin FTW!
2001 Altezza RS200

Offline Tyler Saunders

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2010, 05:35:27 am »
Im sorry but I for one cant sit back and watch as some of you bash a fellow member.  You know sometimes yeah Ryan may get a little carried away at what he says, and yeah maybe this time was one of them with the whole "hes lucky i didnt shot him comment" which probably should have been left unsaid.  But it wasnt, he spoke his mind o well get over it. 

Telling him to basically grow up in my opinion is complete bullshit. Ryan is probably the funniest guy on this forum, and like i said, sometimes he takes it a little to far, but you cant have one without the other. 

It may have been disrespectful what Ryan said, but personally to start bashing him AND HIS RIDE...... seriously? whos being disrespectful and childish then? We are all on here for the same reason, our love for these cars, regardless if your into all performance, or some cosmetics and what not.  Because honestly, if going to bash Ryans car, you might as well insult every other person who has spent time and money on cosmetics as well.. And let me tell you something, there are quite a few ppl on here who would have something to say about that....
95 Talon Tsi SOLD
98 Eclipse Gst/x 6 bolt

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 06:53:06 am »
^plus one
Very well said Tyler

Offline Jason Harwood

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2010, 07:12:04 am »
This should be settled by either way of Dance Off or Rap Battle.

I've got mixed reviews on Frank.
Mainly because I heard that he called me cheap, for not wanting to buy a Fender with a dent that had a piece of a body kit glued onto it which was a miss matched colour for 100$.

Im sure if you all heard the same, you'd be like, wtf he must have been on glue.

Other than that, he's given parts to me for cars ive worked on for members off this board.
It's handy to know some one with all those hard to find parts.
88' MX6 Turbo - 14.2 @ 97.51MPH
94' MX6 V6 - 13.9 @ 96.7MPH
93' Civic Turbo - 14.7 @ 90MPH (bad tune)
90' Civic SI - Auto-X Machine
97' Eclipse GSX 13.6 @ 105MPH
96' Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
97' Acura EL 14.5 @ 98MPH
'02 Lexus IS300 15.125 @ 91MPH
97' CR-V Winter Beater.
04' WRB WRX STI

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2010, 07:36:33 am »
Yeah for those hard to find parts... theres sometimes no other place to get them besides frank.  He usually gives pretty good deals..  I just dont know if Ryan will be getting those "deals" anymore after the "shoot him" comment.  I know if someone said that about my work, that would be it as far as dealing with the individual.

Frank does come on here and read the boards time to time.
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Marke Bailey

• B.C.'s quickest DSM.
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2010, 08:12:12 am »
Let's keep this on topic, people.

If you want to hate on each other, do it through PM's.

Ryan has said his piece about Frank so lets end it there.

Honestly, there is no way to know if Mark got fucked over. I have had new parts break on me before, and I'm sure that there are others on here that have had that happen as well. It sucks monkey balls, but its part of owning a car. Any car. Who ever did the clutch job for Mark, should have a warranty. the parts do have one and he may have to apply to get the labor covered. Someone else who knows more about this stuff can fill the blanks and answer those questions.
The Sleepy Slushbox.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

Offline Ivan Skare

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2010, 09:31:35 am »
You're 30 years old? You talk like a 15 year old gangster wannabe from Surrey. Sure, speak your mind, but it won't get you far on this forum. Especially when you refer to shooting a dsm mechanic thats been fixing fellow members' cars for years. He ripped you off? Go to Chrysler or Mitsubishi and you'll see how much they'll charge to work on the 4G63 motor. All i'm saying is don't be using that sort of language on here. You're trashing up the forum.
2015 - 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST soon to be AWD
2012 - 1992 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
2004 - 1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
2002 - 1990 Plymouth Laser RS N/T

Offline Shane Sawatzki

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2010, 10:02:22 am »
Im sorry but I for one cant sit back and watch as some of you bash a fellow member.  You know sometimes yeah Ryan may get a little carried away at what he says, and yeah maybe this time was one of them with the whole "hes lucky i didnt shot him comment" which probably should have been left unsaid.  But it wasnt, he spoke his mind o well get over it. 

Telling him to basically grow up in my opinion is complete bullshit. Ryan is probably the funniest guy on this forum, and like i said, sometimes he takes it a little to far, but you cant have one without the other. 

It may have been disrespectful what Ryan said, but personally to start bashing him AND HIS RIDE...... seriously? whos being disrespectful and childish then? We are all on here for the same reason, our love for these cars, regardless if your into all performance, or some cosmetics and what not.  Because honestly, if going to bash Ryans car, you might as well insult every other person who has spent time and money on cosmetics as well.. And let me tell you something, there are quite a few ppl on here who would have something to say about that....

+1
2011 Range Rover Sport SC - wife’s daily
1995 Range Rover Classic - restoration project
1990 Mitsubishi Delica - my daily
92 Skyline GTR - weekend warrior
93 Skyline GTR - wife’s weekend warrior
91 Skyline GTS-4 - Sold
91 Tsi AWD - Sold