Author Topic: Paul Walker tribute Sunday 30 Nov 2014, 9 am to 8 pm  (Read 4634 times)

Offline Charn Gill

Re: Paul Walker tribute Sunday 30 Nov 2014, 9 am to 8 pm
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2014, 11:26:53 am »
if im not workin, im in!

I have a two part question. if the morning cruise and meet is to finish up at arias pizza hut, then where are we all originally be meeting?

anyone rolling from surrey? we could have a convey going out to the meet together, pick others up along route?

1. Aria
2. Tony Leong
3. Ryan Singh
4. Loré Arens
5. Charn Gill

May be's:

1. Travis Koch
2. Marke Bailey
3. Bryan Hoytema
95 GS-T ** 91 RX-7 ** 94 Civic Hatch. - B18-C ** 07 Dodge Nittro ** 90 Isuzu Impulse RS ** 98 Eclipse GS-T Spyder

We all own DSM's so clearly we like abusive relationships - Rob Armstrong

Offline Loré Arens

• 1999 Silver Eclipse GS-T
    • BCs Cottonwood Industries
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2014, 09:17:55 pm »
Thanks for reminding my about the Grey Cup, so I wouldn't be able to go - since my tickets cost me $800, and I haven't been able to sell them.

Besides I am kind of looking forward to the game.......

Sorry guys :P :'( ;D

Have a GREAT TIME, maybe next time
1999 Silver American GS-T Eclipse

Offline Tony Leong

• 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 5spd
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2014, 01:19:43 pm »
if im not workin, im in!

I have a two part question. if the morning cruise and meet is to finish up at arias pizza hut, then where are we all originally be meeting?

anyone rolling from surrey? we could have a convey going out to the meet together, pick others up along route?

A few non-DSMers are meeting at:

"Surrey pre meet in the Tim Hortons on 152 street and highway 10 parking lot meet at 8am. Cruise out by 8:30am. Anyone down?"

1. Aria
2. Tony Leong
3. Ryan Singh
4. Charn Gill

May be's:

1. Travis Koch
2. Marke Bailey
3. Bryan Hoytema

Offline Charn Gill

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2014, 04:44:45 pm »
thanks tony! ill be there. hopefully theres a few dsmer out there to cruise along with! :)
95 GS-T ** 91 RX-7 ** 94 Civic Hatch. - B18-C ** 07 Dodge Nittro ** 90 Isuzu Impulse RS ** 98 Eclipse GS-T Spyder

We all own DSM's so clearly we like abusive relationships - Rob Armstrong

Offline Tony Leong

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2014, 08:17:21 pm »
thanks tony! ill be there. hopefully theres a few dsmer out there to cruise along with! :)

Aria's doing the tour in the morning, I believe, without his beloved Spyder.  I'll be at the Pizza Hut (my Talon's parked waiting for body shop time).

Offline Tony Leong

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2014, 10:58:36 pm »
FYI:
You may be approached to buy raffle tickets for a good cause during the tour Sunday.  There is a possibility that some of the donated funds may not make it to the intended charity.

A BC DSM member has been taken advantage of and disrespected - this launched a forum discussion on the "Lougheed Nights Meets" Fb page.  It was called into question whether or not past raised funds actually made it to the intended charity or were pocketed.  People were disappointed and expressed it with allegations.  The organizer provided somewhat evasive answers as to how much of the collected (donated) funds actually went to charities.  The organizer could not or would not disclose charity organization receipts for money collected from prior fund raising events. As the Fb conversation continued, the organizer deleted posts and banned the "questioners" from the page. 

If you want a chance to win some of the donated swag (it looks like pretty good stuff), then buy the raffle tickets.  However, do not be misled and believe that the profits will all go to a charity.

On a more upbeat note ... Pizza, Sunny & clear weather, & Paul Walker!  Spaces to be saved at Pizza Hut @ 4:00PM:

1. Aria
2. Tony Leong
3. Ryan Singh
4. Charn Gill
5. Lawrence
6. Paul (Pigar?)
7. John
8. Plus one
9. Plus one
10.Plus one

May be's:

1. Travis Koch
2. Marke Bailey
3. Bryan Hoytema

Offline Marke Bailey

• B.C.'s quickest DSM.
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2014, 05:31:54 pm »
Won't make it. Family problem.
The Sleepy Slushbox.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."