Author Topic: January Meet  (Read 5412 times)

Offline Jeff Rae

January Meet
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2003, 11:20:19 pm »
alright so maybe weekdays aren't such a good idea!
any other suggestions?
-- 98 Talon ESI --- Sold ---
--- 90 TSI AWD--- R.I.P ---
--- 98 spyder--- Traded ---
--- 95 TSI AWD ---

Offline Jeff Armstrong

• http://www.bc.dsm.org
January Meet
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2003, 12:20:28 am »
How about the first sunday of every month  :roll:
3 Talon - Sold
LR Disco - Atleast I'm AWD now :|

Offline Jovan Ceklaj

January Meet
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2003, 10:25:05 pm »
well its obvious that making a fixed schedule is a bad idea, because no one can make it all the time.  My suggestion is to keep it the way it is.  Some one suggest a time and place and if enough people agree, it happens.  I'm sure if enough notice is given, enough people would make time to come.  

Besides, anytime in the near future is good for me.  I'd like to come out and meet a few of you guys in person and make a jolly ol' ass of myself :oops: .
 1989 Nissan 240sx (daily POS/autocross slut)
- '92 6/4 bolt Tsi AWD 5 spd. (Burned to the ground!)

Offline Patrick Huang

January Meet
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2003, 05:22:27 am »
when???
i can't wait man~~~~
let's do it`~~~!
 :roll:
1' Metallic Blue Eagle Taloln Tsi :8

Troy Simkus

January Meet
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2003, 05:15:40 pm »
Quote from: "Jovan Ceklaj"
well its obvious that making a fixed schedule is a bad idea, because no one can make it all the time.  My suggestion is to keep it the way it is.  Some one suggest a time and place and if enough people agree, it happens.  I'm sure if enough notice is given, enough people would make time to come.  

Besides, anytime in the near future is good for me.  I'd like to come out and meet a few of you guys in person and make a jolly ol' ass of myself :oops: .

No actually fixed schedule has worked best (as i've observed over the last 3.5 years of being a dsm member), because people know a month, two months, three months, even 6 months ahead of time when the meet will be for that month. The only reason this month has been so screwy was because of new years, and well its damn cold out! ;)

However that doesnt mean that we can only have one meet a month, if you work on the weekdays then make a meet yourself, a weekday after 5 will probably work best, just give everyone a bit of notice and i'm sure you'll get a decent turn out.

Offline Rob Armstrong

January Meet
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2003, 01:28:50 am »
I would be in for monday as the weekend is no gd 4 me..