Author Topic: VIT  (Read 6598 times)

Offline Michael Cummings

VIT
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2005, 11:05:44 am »
Haha, I love it, well not really.  Just that the island curse is starting again in that people are dropping out.  I honestly dont think that we can comfortably organize a large meeting like this with such few dsm'ers on the island.  Because you have to expect that a couple people wont show up event though they say they will, and when you only have 4 or 5 cars thats pretty detremental to the meet.  Its too hard to organize a camping two day meet with such few cars.  I didn't want to say it before because I wanted to see how it would pan out, and thats why i never signed my name up on the list.
I personally think that we should just continue on with our usual like half day kinda meets that we've had in the past because more people are likely to go to that because there is less commitment and less people are likely to drop out.
I dont really know if i want to do the whole camping thing and thats why I never put my name up.  Some feedback on this would be a good idea, and see if you guys just want to organize an end of august half day meeting somewhere.  If you do I can set it up.
1992 Talon Tsi (Sold - Owned from 02-09)
1990 Chev Astro (RIP)
1988 Yamaha FZR250 (RIP)
2008 Kawi Ninja250R (daily rider)
1998 Ford Explorer XLT (daily driver)

Offline Wayne Wright

VIT
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2005, 05:45:28 pm »
Yeh, you islanders fuckin suck....oh wait I'm a islander too....oh well.  :P

Anyways, I'm heading up on friday I think, I want to make the car show, and I'm leaving sunday after all the races. No camping cause I have to work. I just moved into my new place so I don't have a comp yet, so If a couple of you guys are driving up together, then one of you should give me a call, 619-8642, or 753-3380.

Hope to see you all there, I won't be in my Talon, as my buddies isuzu is better on gas LOL.

Offline Wayne Wright

VIT
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2005, 06:20:54 pm »
Ok, well I went to the races, it was fuckin sweet, ALOT of very nice cars, and a good overall weekend, didn't see one of you there though.

Oh well, guess I'll go see what that beaver lake post is about.