Author Topic: Some new pics of my club meeting and E-manage installation  (Read 1422 times)

Cristopher Blanco

Some new pics of my club meeting and E-manage installation
« on: October 24, 2005, 06:58:52 pm »

Enjoy guys ......

Offline Nathan Tralenberg

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 07:16:43 pm »
Hate to burst your bubble, but it's upside down. :laugh:  Interesting looking for sure!
991 plymouth laser(sold)
1995 eagle talon tsi - Kinetic FMIC, Garrett 50 trim, 660, AFC2, evo manifold, 3" turbo back,greddy type-s BOV, KL water injection

Cristopher Blanco

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 07:20:15 pm »
Yep we put it like that because ... its really a long and boring story but it makes no diference

Offline Jess Atendido

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 01:40:10 am »
i just noticed that none of you put your license plate on the front bumper...dont u get pulled over or somthin'?
and a t25 will say, in a wee girlie voice "I am too small, please put me on a D16"

08 Infiniti G35S - current/weekend
96 Civic Si - current/daily
96 Civic EX - Sold
97 Acura EL - Written Off
98 Civic B16a - Sold
96 Civic EX - Sold
98 Jetta VR6 - Sold
02 WRX - Sold
99 Jetta VR6 - Sold
99 Eclipse

Offline Kevin Chan

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 01:46:34 am »
Quote from: "Jess Atendido"
i just noticed that none of you put your license plate on the front bumper...dont u get pulled over or somthin'?

well, I didn't see any holes on the front bumper on any of them... so I guess it's OK for them in Puerto Rico..
o___0"
98 UZS160 hovering on air

Cristopher Blanco

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 01:35:48 pm »

Well at least here we dont need it, we have it in the back only...

Shaan Kang

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2005, 04:43:11 pm »

i don't think they have front plates in alberta...they aren't mandatory everywhere...just some places...BC is one of these gay places :evil:

Offline Kevin Park

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2005, 10:51:06 pm »
why's the emanage upside down??

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2005, 05:22:53 pm »
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed ;)

Lookin good Chris.

Hey, you guys can get Evo's down there right? Any around your area?
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Cristopher Blanco

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2005, 12:11:05 pm »
of course whe get evo''s i see one every three seconds , they are running hard on drag and in autox there one that runs 10 seconds, and whe have the Big valley STI its street and running low 10s too whas one of the fastest sti on us for a time, its now the featured ride on the jan turbo mag

whe get evos,srt4,sti, everything , the only ones hard too see here are skylines, sylvias,

you should check puertorrican racing history its pretty interesting, the racing scene is BIG here that is why many stores come from outside too sell here, whe even have local stores like dynatune that have been let known in the us, ohohohoh and the first person that made the big hood scoops in fiberglass for celicas is a puertorican (actually a friend of mine)
he sold in japan and around the world for a long time, until other people started making them .........

all around whe are not that small  :twisted:

Cristopher Blanco

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2005, 12:13:31 pm »
The thing about the upside down is that it had a velcro in the bottom and what i did whas put the velcro together wit the radio ... that is wy its upside down ... but does it matter anyways???  :laugh: