Author Topic: Any Meets coming up in Chilliwack.  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Josh Letkeman

• WANNA GO FASTER!!!
Any Meets coming up in Chilliwack.
« on: July 20, 2007, 09:38:18 pm »
Hey, Does any one know of any meets coming up in chilliwack.  I am also new to this DSM thing and the DSM car in general.  If any one has any tips on hoe to get car faster for no to much money please tell me.  I just got it and its pertty.
Josh
1991 Talon AWD TSI- HKS intake, upper front strut bar,  16G turbo, upgraded fuel pump (i think), UICP (HKS), and Koni yellow adjustable skocks.- Silvery gold...ish.  (totaled dead :()

Offline John Hartman

Any Meets coming up in Chilliwack.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 11:52:23 am »
3 things.

1.) I doubt you are going to do any meets on the Island and I doubt too many Island guys are going to come to Chilliwack to meet with us, so post in the "meeting room" on the regular part(not Island part)

2.) Asking for basic newbie speed tips isn't going to help you much as there are several articles written about this, right where I told you(specs, techs and reviews, "prexising support")

3.) put a damn question mark in when you ask questions, just like in our emails  ;)
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods