Author Topic: November 25 meet! MAPS UP ONLY 2 MORE DAYS  (Read 9101 times)

Jamie Oswald

November 25 meet! MAPS UP ONLY 2 MORE DAYS
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 06:55:18 pm »
So im going to do a poll here.

Cypress for snow funn
Jamie oswald

Whiterock or where ever for a drive.

Offline DarrylDhaliwal

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 07:52:58 pm »
Quote from: "John Hartman"
I was on BCJ for a while too, I had a 3.1/5spd '94 Sunbird.  Damn reliable car. Just not fast enough, by far.

That man Speaks the truth and besides how cool it is to be rolling arround in a cavaqueer or a sunflower Seriously.....

As for the meet man have i ever been falling behind. I will be coming for sure so this weekend i will finish getting the Front mount in and have her ready for the meet. BTW if i run in to snow if we head up to cypress, my car stays at the bottem and i get a ride up. Car is about 2-3 inches off the ground and i am not chancing snow to damage the paint unless osme agrees to fix what i damage..... :D

1:Mark Guthrie
2:Ivan Josipovic
3: Drew Sale + the GF
4:Ozzie (thats me)
5: Calvin Ng (maybe if my car is done in time
6: Louis Ybanez
7: Zach Holt "if I can get my J pipe from one some one.... "
8: Darryl Dhaliwal
9: Jamie Oswald.....Please just one day with no hangovers PLEASE!
10:John Hartman
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

COME ON PEOPLE Bring all those HOT HOT Rides out. We'll make it a wicked meet.... ;)
BlackBerry PIN:3066A9D2
1995 Bmw 325
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST Spyder
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
2000 Mustang Roush Stage 3
1997 Ford F-150 5.4L
4 N/A Talons
2 FWD TSI Talons
2 AWD TSI Talons
Tons Of Other Cars  (33 To Date)

Offline Nick Walker

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2007, 08:52:07 pm »
so are you guys still meeting up at Colossus in Langley at 10 a.m? I might show up just at Colossus and see some rides and then leave. It's football on sunday's
1997 Talon tsi awd

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 11:27:28 pm »
we may aswell just head up to cypress for some fun in the snow! bad news is my car is in the body shop and hasnt been touched in 2 weeks, good news is that i can pretty much take it out of the shop anytime i want so if need be ill just jack it for the day and then return it, but lets hope that they can fix it by then, oh and it looks like there might be a couple guys from bcj that would be interested in coming for the cruise so that adds a couple more people/cars to the mix
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 11:34:19 pm »
i don't know about cypress but i kno seymour has some massive  lots to play around in. I'm excited as for parking your car...bahh just drive in front and plow the road for us.

Also this is a must

Awd / or frd you must have some all season or winter tires i mean it i dont want to see someone go off the road because they think there summer tread can do the trick. If you *must* run summers we will all make sure we are well out of the way when you have fun. I know them tires the tread is so minimal that the snow and slush will pack in it and make all your tires a slick. Either then that LETS GOOOOO

Oh and P.S. Im bringin the camara so we will take some shots b4 we get dirty and then after.

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 11:37:00 pm »
sure seymor sounds great

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2007, 12:03:24 am »
The road is nuts but ill be doin some driftin for sure

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2007, 12:06:39 am »
isnt cypress the place with the very large overflow parking lot that we can get to without hitting too muchsnow and then play in the open lot instead of on the road up to the mountain?

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2007, 12:29:30 am »
im doin it all where ever we go , if the main road is wet ill pull a few lefties. I hope its snowing when we go up. That will mae it so much better we will just have to wait n see what everyone thinks.

Offline Matt Fredrikson

• Who needs a Turbo?
    • http://www.intencity.cc
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2007, 08:15:31 am »
you guys do realize the 25th is Grey Cup come on!!! Anyways I can't go I'll be in Toronto for the game I go every year
Team Martuned

02 Porsche Boxster S

Sold - 96 TSi AWD - GT30-11, AEM EMS, 860cc, W/I, all Custom SS pipes, ACT XD, Shep Stage 3

Offline Rob Armstrong

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2007, 08:55:31 am »
Well I was gonna come untill I read there will be sunfires and cavalers WTF? don't them guys have there own club?

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2007, 10:04:20 am »
ahh its during the day i plan to be home for 4:00. As for the queervaliers and sunqueers there going to have some troubles making it up the mountain let alone drifting around. What lock on the hang brake and power the gas lol. They wana come up let em but im not waiting for em.

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2007, 05:00:32 pm »
Well I was gonna come untill I read there will be sunfires and cavalers WTF? don't them guys have there own club?

if anyone shows up id be suprised, not of them can drive in the snow without getting stuck so i doubt it, good news is, i should have car by thursday this week, bad news, looks like theres some shit im gonna have to fix that they are saying isnt new damage

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2007, 01:48:36 am »
so rob you coming or what?  :wink:

Offline Rob Armstrong

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2007, 01:50:18 am »
Chances are good we will see.