Author Topic: Here I go again  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Alex Preissl

Here I go again
« on: August 16, 2017, 10:43:20 am »
Last time around trying to sell my laser it didnt sell.
I am going to be trying to sell it again. So here it is,
1990 Plymouth laser rs. Red with black roof and tan interior. 2.0l 16 valve dual over head cam with a 4 speed automatic transmission with over drive. A/C, cruise control, power windows. It has megan racing coil overs and upgraded axels rated for 400hp. Rebuilt fuel system, resealed gas tank with new pump and filters.(only premium gas since) New spark plugs and wires Newer pirelle sottozero winter tires. All brand new brake pads New battery. Had an alignment done with new tie rod ends installed. Custom headliner. Matching gold rims and valve cover. It now has a new full stainless steel thermal research and development exhaust, 3" cat back. I also have a body kit for it front and rear bumpers with side skirts and a spoiler which need to be installed. It does have a small battery drain but i do have a battery shut off with a bypass fuse to keep your radio settings just have to install it. Im going to ask for $2000 this time around.

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
Re: Here I go again
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 12:50:57 am »
Any pics?
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Alex Preissl

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 08:16:30 pm »

Offline Alex Preissl

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 12:54:52 pm »
I'd be will to part it out if there is enough interest. Almost ready to just donate it to kidney car :(