Author Topic: Forum changes  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
Forum changes
« on: May 04, 2014, 08:51:00 pm »
Hey guys, figure I would post this up as soon as possible.  I will be pretty much taking over running the forums as of this past week.  Ryan is still the big boss man, but I will try my best to handle everything to do with keeping the forum running smoothly.  Of course there is still all the other administrators out there, and if they need anything feel free to message Ryan or me.  I will be handling the payment of the hosting and domain name, and will deal with keeping a Bcdsm bank account which will be used for payment of domain and hosting as well as events like FVT (food, raffle items etc).  I will try and get fund raisers going and such to cover the affiliated costs with meets and such.

As with most everyone else I have a full time job, do a lot of hobby work and have a family (wife, daughter and son )that also needs my attention.  Because of this it may take me a day or two (unless Im on vacation or something) to get back to anyone regarding any issues or questions so please bear with me.  I will do my best to moderate all forums and keep a eye on any trolls or people that are disrespecting forum rules.

Other then that everything will go on as usual! 

Enjoy and have a good time!

Thanks,

Brett Haviland
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Loré Arens

• 1999 Silver Eclipse GS-T
    • BCs Cottonwood Industries
Re: Forum changes
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 10:40:59 pm »
Congrats, I am a moderator of a couple of mopars sites as well as our new website, so I know what it takes to do this.

Good Luck!!!! :D ;D
1999 Silver American GS-T Eclipse

Offline John Hartman

Re: Forum changes
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 10:03:42 pm »
thanx Brett!  Let me know if I can do anything as well.  I am not quite as committed as I once was but I might still be able to help out here and there
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods