Author Topic: Are the Godspeed products any good?  (Read 761 times)

Offline blake watt

Are the Godspeed products any good?
« on: September 06, 2008, 10:07:45 am »
Like the title states, just wondering if the Godspeed products are any good? Was looking at their front mount intercooler and td05h 20g turbo. any help would be great! Thanks!
98 gsx : 6 bolt, greddy blue engine manigment, 550cc injectors, stop teck rotors, blitz boost controler, greddy tt, act clutch, act flywheel, wolbro, 16g

Feature mods: fmic, exhaust.

Offline Graeme H Burvill

Re: Are the Godspeed products any good?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 10:18:44 am »
I would be a bit cautious when looking at new, or untried manufacturers like this. If you check out the older bcdsm members setups over the years you will see a trend of manufacturers. A lot of these setups have been tested and run on this very board, so really it would be wise to stick with the known manufacturers as they are what is known to be quality. With that said, look into godspeed, try and find some other guys on dsmtuners or something who have run these parts. You never know, it may turn out to be a viable option for your setup. Just be weary of cheap parts, god knows nobody likes to blow the welds out of their ebay intercooler.
Talon TSI-Champagne...She must live again...

Offline blake watt

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 07:55:24 pm »
ok ya thanks for the thoughts. I just never heared of them and am going to upgrade so just wanted an opinion, i will stick with whats known. Thanks agian!
98 gsx : 6 bolt, greddy blue engine manigment, 550cc injectors, stop teck rotors, blitz boost controler, greddy tt, act clutch, act flywheel, wolbro, 16g

Feature mods: fmic, exhaust.

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 10:02:37 pm »
The FMIC's that i have seen from godspeed are great units.  I have seen two bar/plate examples.  Very nice pieces.  I never seen there turbos tho so i cannot comment on those.
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.